By registering on this site and providing information to us you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy.
Visitors to our websites
What data is being collected?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to respecting the personal data you supply to us. You may submit the following personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website:
- your first name, your last name, e-mail address and special instructions when completing an enquiry form;
- your name, company name, street address and region of delivery of and residence, e-mail address and telephone number when completing a checkout purchase form;
- your e-mail address when signing up for updates.
If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you, then simply e-mail us at [email protected]
Why is the data is being collected?
We will only store your data for a valid and lawful purpose and we do not capture personal information without your knowledge or permission. If you choose to provide us with your personal details at any time, this information will be held by us on a secure server in the UK. We agree to keep and process all your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws.
Our legal basis for collecting the data
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to respond to your queries and provide you with services that you request;
- where you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- where you have provided us with an e-mail address, to send you updates on Wild Juice Co. and our subsidiaries;
- where you have sent us your CV, regarding recruitment within the Company; and
- where you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies, as well as with our trusted partners to provide you with the best service. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any other third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose the personal information you provide us with to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or any order of a law enforcement authority. We may use the information you provide to assist us with database profiling. This is aimed at improving the quality of this web service and the content we produce for you.
We will not keep your data for longer than is lawfully required and such data will be maintained in accordance with our internal retention procedures which are determined in accordance with regulatory obligations and good practice. If you have any questions or requests about the Privacy and Data Protection section of these Terms, please contact Elizabeth Swinnerton, Founder and Director of Wild Juice Co. by writing to us at Wigland, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7JW.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide.
A list of the cookies used on this website is set out below. By using our website, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
|First Party Wild Juice Co||PHPSESSID||session ID, tracks log in and site traversal||1: necessary (security)|
|Third Party Google||_utma||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmb||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmc||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|Third Party Google||_utmz||Anonymous Page Statistics||2: performance|
|First Party Wild Juice Co||wildjuicecopopup||Stops marketing survey requests||3: functionality|
|Third Party Facebook||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Youtube||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Twitter||Various||Various||Various|
|Third Party Google (Maps)||Various||Various||Various|
Cookies set by other third-party sites
We sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube and Flickr or streams and buttons from Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these sites, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Wild Juice Co. does not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these:
- Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- You Tube: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
You have the right to:
- ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time. ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
- opt-out of any marketing communication that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to us at the address specified below.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to Elizabeth Swinnerton, Founder and Director of Wild Juice Co. at Wigland, Malpas, Cheshire, SY14 7JW